Arizona Injury AttorneysCommitted to delivering the very best to each and every client. Why hire us?
The Arizona Injury Firm Story
The attorneys at Arizona Injury Firm approach each client with a focused commitment to service and obtaining results. We draw upon the core values of diligence, candor, professionalism, and competence. It is our passion as lawyers to work hard, know the law, pay attention to detail, while understanding the overwhelming nature of accidents and injuries.
We focus solely on personal injury claims.
We provide immediate and tailored services specific to our clients’ needs.
We offer multi-lingual services.
Our firm represents individuals throughout the state of Arizona.
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyers Serving Mesa and Phoenix, Arizona
We love being a part of our community, helping accident victims and their families navigate the legal system and get the justice that they deserve. Our award-winning team of personal injury and wrongful death lawyers never work for insurance companies – we’re here to fight for people just like you who might otherwise face challenges after an accident or injury.
You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect throughout the legal process. But insurance companies don’t always treat victims fairly after an accident – they may try to undervalue your claims or deny them entirely. We know all the tricks that insurance companies use to try to get out of paying what you’re owed. When you work with our experienced legal team, we can deal with your insurance company while you focus on your recovery.
Because it’s important that everyone gets the legal representation that they need, we take cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay until we win for you. This way, you don’t have to worry about how you’ll afford a lawyer – especially when you’re already dealing with medical bills or lost income. When we take your case, we’re fully invested in your success.
About Our Family of Attorneys in Mesa, Arizona
When you hire AZ Injury, you don’t just hire one lawyer – you get our entire team’s combined decades of trial-tested experience, practical knowledge, and extensive resources. Recovering from an injury involves not just the legal process but the medical process, too. We can help you get the medical treatment you need and document your injuries as evidence for your case.
For a free consultation with our team, call us at (480) 272-8700 or contact us online. We schedule same-day appointments and offer services in English or Spanish.
Our Practice Areas
If someone else’s negligent or reckless actions cause you to get injured, you could hold them legally responsible for your losses and damages
No matter how careful you are on the road, another driver’s negligence could get you severely injured in a motorcycle crash.
While nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one, you can hold the responsible party liable for the effect of a loved one’s loss on your life.
Because of their size and weight, truck accidents can be devastating for smaller vehicles – and the trucking company may be liable.
Even fender benders can cause serious injuries and affect your life in major ways, You can recover by filing a lawsuit for your losses.
Catastrophic Injuries & TBI
Catastrophic injuries and traumatic brain injuries often have lifelong effects. Your personal injury settlement should reflect your needs.
How Can a Mesa Personal Injury Lawyer Help You?
Unfortunately, recovering for a personal injury is often more complicated than just filing a claim with your insurance company. Despite what they may say in their commercials, insurance companies aren’t actually looking out for your best interests. Whatever settlement an insurance company offers you first is almost always less than what you’re actually owed in full.
That’s where our experienced team of personal injury attorneys comes in. As your dedicated advocates, we’re the only ones who are truly on your side – and we know the law.
How Can We Help?
Fill out the form below and an attorney will be in touch shortly.
- Level the Playing Field – Facing down an insurance company with extensive financial and legal resources can be a tall order. But when you work with the personal injury attorneys at AZ Injury, insurance companies know that you mean business. We make insurance companies come to the negotiation table on equal footing.
- Save You Time and Money – Mistakes cost time and money. A missed deadline or incorrectly filed court document could cost you everything. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you avoid these mistakes and guide you on the best options for handling your case in the most effective way.
- Negotiate on Your Behalf – Your settlement should reflect the full effect of your injuries on your life, not just in the present but in the future, too. Your lawyer can help get the evidence you need to prove your strongest possible case and negotiate settlement terms that actually get you access to the long-term care and support you need.
- Represent You in Court – Not all cases go to court, but when they do, a trial-tested lawyer will know which strategies will work best in your situation. A good attorney should help you understand the litigation process and what to expect. Your lawyer can guide you on when you should settle versus when you should take your case to court.
- Maximize Your Compensation – The process of calculating your total compensation is not as straightforward as you might expect, especially if you’re calculating long-term damages and non-economic damages like pain, suffering, and emotional distress. An experienced lawyer will know how to calculate your maximum possible compensation.
- Offer Emotional Support – We’ve worked with injury victims for over 6 decades. We know what it’s like to go through a major injury or loss of a loved one. We’ve built a network of resources to support our clients through the legal process. We are as much your lawyer as a source of support for you during this difficult time.
- Handle Paperwork – Personal injury claims tend to have complicated paperwork. A personal injury lawyer can not only handle all of your paperwork for you – and make sure it’s all filled out correctly the first time – but they can also deal with your insurance company on your behalf. So you can focus on your health and recovery.
- Provide Objective Legal Guidance – Injuries and losses are deeply personal. Your lawyer is not just your legal advocate but your counsel, an objective advisor who not only fights for you but also guides you on the best legal choices for you. You need someone you trust to navigate the legal process with your best interests in mind.
Having a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer protects your rights and ensures that you don’t leave anything on the table. We’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients but we treat each unique case with the personal touch that it deserves.
Call our Mesa attorneys now for your FREE case consultation at (480) 272-8700 to discuss how you can get the maximum possible compensation >available to you.
Personal Injury FAQs
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim in Arizona?
In the U.S., each state sets its own statute of limitations, which is a deadline for filing legal claims. In Arizona, the statute of limitations for a personal injury claim is 2 years from the date of your accident. If you wait too long to file your claim and miss this deadline, you could be legally barred from filing a claim for financial compensation, even if you deserve it. This is why it’s important to talk to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after an accident so that your legal team has the time they need to file your claim.
Should I Get Medical Attention Even if I Wasn’t Injured in My Accident?
Should I Talk to the Insurance Company After My Accident?
How Can We Help?
Address - By Appointment Only
1640 S. Stapely, Drive Suite 132
Mesa, Arizona 85204
Two N. Central Ave., Ste. 1800
Phoenix, AZ 85004